Courses provided by our department:
(updated course topics and exam conditions can be accessed through the Neptun network of the University)
- Institutional System and Operation Mechanisms of the EU. EU Law
- Institutional System of the EU
- Introduction to EU-studies
- Introduction to Innovation Management
- Introduction to Innovation Research
- Budapest, the Past and the Present of a Metropolis
- Our Place in Europe
- Visions and Prognoses of the Future
- Environmental Ethics
- Engineering Ethics
- What did the ancients know?
- Informational culture Technology Assessment
- Inventions and Things of Interest
- Digital Culture
- History of Technology and Engineering
- Science and Technology in the 20th century
Ph.D. program of History of Technology, Engineering and Science
- Ph.D. sub-program of History of Technology and Engineering
Director of sub-program: József Németh C. Sc.
- Ph.D. sub-program of History of Science and Technology Policy (Innovation Policy of the EU)
Director of sub-program: Imre Hronszky C. Sc. habil.
- Ph.D. sub-program of Social History of Science
Director of sub-program: Márta Fehér D. Sc. habil.
- Ph.D. sub-program of History of Science and Science-Methodology
Director of sub-program: Tihamér Margitay C. Sc. habil.